Are you interested in learning how to produce a film festival from the ground up? Come get hands on experience with us during the 2018 Festival this Spring!
Description: We are seeking a few highly motivated people to help with the day to day operations for the 2018 festival happening April 26th – May 6th. You will assist all of the different teams with key tasks before, during and after the festival.
All applicants should be:
- College students, young professionals or graduating high school seniors eager to learn various aspects of Film Festival Management.
- Dependable, fast learners who are able to see projects through to completion;
- Flexible and willing to pitch in where needed – we are all a team;
- Organized while able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Friendly and courteous as you’ll be representing Montclair Film
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating informational materials for filmmakers and guests;
- Creating and distributing key festival materials including badges, VIP gift bags, ballots, theater kits and more;
- Helping with set up/break down of venues as needed;
- Answering phones and assisting patrons with ticket sales and other festival questions;
- Organizing and delivering supplies;
- Other production and office duties as needed
Additional Skills Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, word documents, and more.
- Able to lift 20 pounds without difficulty
- Drivers License and access to a car is a plus
Please note that these are unpaid internships. Housing and transportation are not provided.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume including a letter explaining your interest in interning with the Montclair Film Festival to info@MontclairFilm.org.