Stephen Colbert engages John Turturro in a lively conversation about his upbringing, the craft of acting, and working with various film legends as an actor and director.
Recorded April 30th, 2017 at Montclair Kimberley Academy
In Conversation Is presented by
- My brother used to call the Honeymooners "Mommy and Daddy"
- My mother was always with the knife
- Woody can be, in his own words: merciless
- Growing up in the diverse neighborhoods of Queens, NY
- I wouldn't want to be Robert Di Nero's girlfriend
- Understanding stillness
- The hazards of low budget films
- A lot of times I base things on the director
- I had some very good teachers who were very gentle with me