Nick Offerman In Conversation With Patrick Wilson on Hearts Beat Loud, coming from a small town to Chicago’s theater scene, performing music, and more.
Recorded Saturday, May 5th, 2018 at The Audible Theater
in Conversation is presented by
- I'm old fashioned enough to play a vinyl record on a thing called a record player.
- The film is PG-13, so I was thinking what am I doing in this movie?
- I didn't understand that the most valuable thing as an actor was me, warts and all.
- I will get paid to be a smart ass.
- If it has imperfections we equate that with failure, but all that is your style.
- Something has to speak to me that's somehow helping us evolve.
- I love music and I love performing it, even if I don't have what they call talent.