Click here to see the films that will be screening in our Virtual Cinema during the 10th Annual Festival.
To purchase tickets to virtual programs simply follow these easy steps.
STEP ONE: BUY YOUR TICKETS
- GO TO MONTCLAIRFILM.ORG to purchase films.
- MEMBERS: you must log in to your member account to get early access to tickets and to get your discounts.
- Please check the details of each film as some have specific location and date/time restrictions.
- After you purchase your ticket(s), you’ll receive an email confirmation of your order. That email will have important information so please read it.
STEP TWO: ACTIVATE YOUR EVENTIVE ACCOUNT (first time only)
- If this is your FIRST time using Eventive, you will receive an email from MFF Virtual Cinema inviting you to activate your Eventive account. Consider adding MFF Virtual Cinema to your contacts to avoid having these emails go to spam.
- These emails may take a few minutes so don’t panic. Please email email@example.com if you don’t receive them and please check your spam and junk folders.
- Your Eventive account must be activated with the same email address you used to purchase your tickets.
STEP THREE: FIND AND VIEW YOUR PROGRAMS
- You will receive an email from Montclair Film Virtual Cinema for each program you purchase with a link to WATCH NOW.
- The programs you’ve purchased can also be found in your Eventive Content Library.
- When you’re ready to watch, click the WATCH NOW button in the middle of your screen and enjoy!
- You will have 48 hours once you hit play to finish viewing the film.
WAYS TO WATCH YOUR PROGRAMS:
- Directly through your computer or other device.
- Use your smart phone or laptop to “Cast” or “AirPlay” films to your TV
- Connect your computer to your TV with an HDMI cord.
- Or…HAVE APPLE TV OR ROKU?
- Check out Montclair Film’s new free app in both the Roku and Apple TV app stores. (Note: This is NOT an app for your phone. You must have a 4th generation or greater Apple TV to access the app store.)
- Simply search for “Montclair Film” in the App Store, download and install it and follow the onscreen instructions to link the app to your existing Eventive account.
- Once linked, films that have been “UNLOCKED” in your Eventive account will appear on screen in your User Library, ready to be enjoyed in high quality on your home theater system.
Have more questions?
For technical questions and to test your device: https://watch.eventive.org/help
For ticketing questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For membership questions: email@example.com