The Montclair Film Festival is seeking a Print Traffic Coordinator for the 2020 Festival which will run from May 1st-10th . This is a paid position that can be mainly remotely from early March-mid April and on-site from late April- mid May.
The Print Traffic Coordinator, under the supervision of the Technical Director, will manage print traffic and develop relationships with Festival Programmers to secure on-time receipt of and return film prints.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain print tracking database and continual reporting of print status
- Track shipping and receiving of all films and videos, including theater assignment and post-festival destination
- Quality control to ensure film data is accurate
- Timely delivery to and pick up from festival venues
- Maintain shipping costs within festival budget
- Work with shipping companies to import and export films
- Assist with house and projection operations during festival
- Assist Technical Director as needed
- Complete wrap report and participate in debriefing meetings
- Familiar with film media and technical standards required
- Ability to work efficiently and under deadline pressure
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and motivated
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, smart phones, and Google Drive
- Prior experience with logistics and film festivals a plus
- Local applicants are preferred as housing and transportation are not guaranteed
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to Info@MontclairFilm.org.