TITLE: Marketing Director
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
TARGET HIRE DATE: February 1, 2021
Montclair Film seeks an experienced, creative, marketing strategist to manage all facets of marketing and communications to help fulfill our mission to connect global filmmakers with audiences in a diverse, culturally vibrant community by presenting films and year-round programs that engage, entertain, and educate through the power of visual storytelling.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, and manage execution of marketing and communication plans, leveraging all marketing outlets/channels including digital, social, and email marketing, website, print advertising, and print collateral materials.
- Analyze current data and trends to make recommendations on how to grow the organization through tailored marketing initiatives.
- Serve as chief storyteller for the organization, building campaigns and materials that help to share Montclair Film’s story.
- Manage marketing coordinator and team of 5-10 consultants and volunteers to provide consistency across all platforms.
- Oversee social media engagement to provide consistency across all platforms.
- Oversee website development and content.
- Identify and build segmentation with CRM and email marketing campaigns.
- Oversee graphic designer to develop key art and ensure consistency of the brand.
- Manage the creation and production of all marketing and organizational print collateral.
- Build and maintain relationships with media partners, print, and other vendors, and negotiate contracts.
- Develop and manage marketing operating budgets.
- Cross-departmental collaboration, support and communication
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar and manage shifting priorities between departments/staff
- Ensure proper editing/archiving of photography, video, collateral for marketing use
- Training of marketing related volunteer teams
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- 5-10+ years marketing management experience
- Creative and analytic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible team player willing to jump in where needed
- Passion for non-profit arts, storytelling and community engagement
- Ability to create documents and presentation decks
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Data/Docs, WebTrends, etc…) and Google Adwords.
- WordPress, MailChimp (or other email marketing platform), and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.