505 Films + Friends
It’s Where You Belong!
See What Our Members Have To Say*
Young Adult (Ages 18 – 28)
Dates: Sundays (1/12, 1/26, 2/2, 2/23, 3/8, 3/22)
Time: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
If you qualify for funding from DDD, our club is eligible for reimbursement. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships may also be available.
Sample Class Schedule:
1. Check-in + Schmooze: (15 minutes) Get name tags and socialize. (Facilitators will provide guidance and support to be sure that everyone’s included).
2. Introduction of this week’s film: (30 minutes) Warm-up discussion focusing on film’s theme, characters, cinematography techniques and/or professions, and how film relates to participants’ personal life experiences.
3. View film: (1.5 hrs) in Cinema 505’s sensory-friendly environment.
4. Interactive film discussion: (15-30 min) Conversation and activities led by professional psychologist and teaching artist.
5. Post-mingle mix-it-up: (15-30 min) Enjoy and engage over snacks!
For More Information, Email Us at Education@MontclairFilm.org
Thank you to the Harold I. & Faye B. Liss Foundation for supporting this program.
*Videos courtesy of Jason Pauloski