COVID-19 POLICIES + PROCEDURES
Montclair Film will follow current guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Center for Disease Control as well as any executive orders issued by the State of New Jersey. These standards are subject to change.
- All students must bring a completed health form to each class and hand it to the staff person at the door when they arrive each day.
- Mask wearing is required by all students and staff at all times.
- Students should bring/wear their own masks, but disposable masks will be available if extra areneeded.
- If you need to walk your student to the door, you must wear a mask. You are not allowed toenter the building.
- Students will not be allowed into the building until the prior class has been dismissed and thefacility has been cleaned.
- Class size will be limited to conform to the social distancing requirements within designated classroom spaces.
- Classes will be scheduled with sufficient time between them to limit the number of people in the space at any given time.
- Classroom spaces and restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected following each class.
- Sanitizing wipes/cleaning products will be provided in each classroom space.
STAY HOME IF SICK:
- If your student has tested positive or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, keep them at home and contact us at: email@example.com or 973-783-6433, ext. 6.
- If your student has had close contact with someone infected with COVID-19, you must also keep them home. The CDC defines “close contact” as: someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period* starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to test specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
If we have a positive case of COVID-19 or a confirmed exposure, we will contact you immediately and work with the local health department to determine next steps.For any questions regarding Montclair Film’s COVID-19 policies and procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org