COVID-19 Safety Policies & Guidelines
Montclair Film and The Clairidge are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our patrons, volunteers, staff, and the entire community. We follow guidelines from the CDC and the State of New Jersey and will continue to update our policies as necessary.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all patrons while in the venue except when actively eating or drinking.
- Ticket scanning is touchless. All tickets can be emailed to you and you may print them out at home or present them on a smartphone for scanning upon entry to a venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby of each venue. Please use them upon entry.
- Each theater will be cleaned after every screening/event and high touch areas in the lobby and concession areas will be continually cleaned.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring everyone feels comfortable while attending Montclair Film or The Clairidge events. Thank you in advance for adhering to our policies and for your patience. Please review the following:
- By choosing to attend a Montclair Film or The Clairidge event, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and Montclair Film or The Clairidge will not be held responsible.
- Monitor your health. If you don’t feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, please stay home.
While attending any Montclair Film & The Clairidge events, please follow the directions of Montclair Film and The Clairidge staff and volunteers. For the safety of all of our patrons, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines in their entirety. Thank you for your full support!