Page updated Sept 29, 2021
Montclair Film is dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our patrons, volunteers, staff, and the entire community. We follow guidelines from the CDC and the State of New Jersey and will continue to update our policies as necessary.
- All Montclair Film Festival patrons must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized COVID vaccine
- 2 weeks after second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (J&J).
- Must show proof of vaccination and government-issued photo ID to enter any Festival venues.
- All patrons are required to wear masks while in the venue except when actively eating or drinking.
- Ticket scanning is touchless. All tickets can be emailed to you and you may print them out at home or present them on a smartphone for scanning upon entry to a venue.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby of each venue. Please use them upon entry.
- Each theater will be cleaned after every screening/event and high touch areas in the lobby and concession areas will be continually cleaned.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
Accepted methods include:
Original CDC Vaccination Card and photo ID.
Photo of CDC Vaccination Card and photo ID.
Docket App (New Jersey Residents only): Docket is a free app from the NJ Department of Health that makes it easier for you and your family to securely access your COVID-19 vaccination record. Individuals with an email or phone number on file with the New Jersey Immunization Information System can access and download their COVID-19 vaccination record using the app. The Dockett App is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaxrecords
Excelsior Pass (New York residents only): Available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
Only guests age 12 and up will be permitted to attend MFF indoor film screenings. Children under 12 and/or ineligible for vaccination are welcome at our outdoor family screening of THE MITCHELLS vs. THE MACHINES but will not be allowed at any indoor events.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring everyone feels comfortable while attending Montclair Film Festival events. Thank you in advance for adhering to our policies and for your patience. Please review the following:
- By choosing to attend a Montclair Film Festival event, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and Montclair Film Festival will not be held responsible.
- Monitor your health. If you don’t feel well, have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, please stay home.
- Have your proof of vaccination, photo ID and ticket in your hand and ready to present upon entry.
- Be patient. Entry procedures may take additional time.
ACCEPTABLE MASKS per CDC Mask Guide
A well-fitting mask covers your nose, mouth, and chin. These include,
- Disposable surgical masks
- Cloth masks
- Neck gaiters or bandanas
- Masks with an exhalation valve or vent
- Plastic face shield alone
While attending any Montclair Film Festival events, please follow the directions of Montclair Film Festival staff and volunteers. For the safety of all of our patrons, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines in their entirety. Thank you for your full support!